Nike had a vision.
Piece & Co. brought it to life.
Piece & Co. created textiles with an inspiring group of women.
Learn about their incredible story and product.
Piece & Co. Partnered with
a peer-driven cooperative for refugee women and girls in eastern Africa.
- All women are sole-providers for their families.
- Participants are trained in production and business management.
- The collective fosters economic independence fueled by steady employment and job skills.
Tie Dye: an African Tradition
Tie Dye is an ancient technique passed down through generations of African women.
- Tie dye plays an integral role in daily life. The fabrics are worn as head scarves, aprons, special attire, and even serve as baby blankets and carriages.
- Tie Dye is a source of livelihood, heritage, and creativity. It is a point of interaction and sharing of ideas.
- Nike's Air Rift, inspired by Kenyan runners, was the perfect collaboration for this beautiful craft.